Thursday, April 7, 2011

Acai Berry Diet Exposed: Miracle Diet or Scam?

Acai Berry Diet Exposed: Miracle Diet or Scam?

As part of a new series: "Diet Trends: A look at America's Top Diets" we examine consumer tips for dieting during a recession


Julie Ayers is a Pleasant Grove native and investiages this new diet for herself.
[UT] - Acai berries are the latest path to healthy weight loss, but are they just a fad? These so-called Super Foods have been getting a lot of attention and they have been showing up all over the Internet in blogs and success stories of people who have apparently used the pills and lost a lot of weight.
We here at Channel 5 are a little skeptical and aren't sure that we've seen real proof that these pills work for weight loss. So we decided to put these products to the test with our own Julie Ayers, a Pleasant Grove native. What better way to find out the truth than to do our own study?
To get started, I volunteered to be the guinea pig. I applied for a free trial of the Lean Spa with Acai. While there are many Acai berry ads online, Lean Spa with Acai is one of the most credible and trustworthy suppliers on the market. It included the free trial of the product and it did not try to fool me into agreeing to additional hidden offers. Another reason why I chose Lean Spa with Acai is

because it is the most concentrated and purest acai product on the market, giving me the most accurate results for my test.
Here is what Lean Spa with Acai claimed on their website...
  • Accelerates Fat Loss
  • 4 Times More Weight Loss Than Diet And Exercise
  • Boosts Energy
  • Rich in Antioxidants
I was skeptical, but wanted to find out for myself if this product could actually do everything that it claimed. Most of the success stories talk about combining acai berry with colon cleansing products to achieve maximum weight loss. I decided to do the same.
The idea behind combining the products is that while the Acai Berry encourages weight loss and increases energy, the colon cleanse helps rid your body of toxins and allows your body to work and burn calories more efficiently. I chose South Beach Java Cleanse to test.
Here is what South Beach Java Cleanse claimed on their website...
  • Helps Eliminate Bad Toxins that have Built Up Over the Years
  • Removes 'Sludge' from the Walls of the Colon
  • Helps Get Rid of Gas and Bloating
  • Helps to Regulate the Metabolism
And the South Beach Java Cleanse, like the Acai Berry, had a free trial with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and had no hidden offers.
Putting Acai to the Test Both the Lean Spa with Acai and South Beach Java Cleanse arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online for the bottles.
The bottle of Acai and the South Beach Java I received had enough for a full month's supply, which worked out perfectly as I was to follow the supplement routine for 4 weeks time and document my progress throughout.
My Test

4 Week Acai Berry Diet: Lean Spa with Acai + South Beach Java Cleanse
My Results
Week One
After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry, an apparent side effect of the Acai Berry which curbs the appetite.
I honestly felt fantastic.
And I didn't even change anything about my daily routine. On day 7 I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost 9 lbs. But I still wasn't convinced as they say you lose a lot of water at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 140 lbs for the first time in years!
Week Two
After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy and was actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins I think). I still managed to lose another 7 lbs, putting me at an unbelievable 16 lbs of weight loss, in just 2 weeks.
I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.
Week Three
After 3 weeks all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down 2 full dress sizes, after losing another 6 lbs. And I still have a ton of energy. I no longer need that cat-nap around 3pm in the afternoon! And I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat!!
Week Four
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 22 lbs since starting the Lean Spa with Acai and South Beach Java Cleanse diet! Actually everyone at Channel 5 is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the Lean Spa with Acai and South Beach Java Cleanse in week 4 I lost a couple more lbs. But to be honest I really didn't have much more than that left to lose. Given the results and the added health benefits I will continue to use the products indefinitely!

I couldn't be any happier with the results.

I Lost 22 lbs in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise
Conclusion: Like us here at Channel 5, you might be a little skeptical at first about the effects of this diet, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it, and you have nothing to lose. Follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!
After contacting both companies, we've talked them into special pricing for viewers of UT's Channel 5 -- just use the links below for our deal. Good luck with your weight loss,
- Julie Ayers

Special prices for

Click Here To Get A Free Trial Of Lean Spa with Acai

Click Here To Get A Free Trial Of South Beach Java Cleanse


**This is key: Use both if you want to have same results as Julie
Free Trial expires on April 8, 2011
Would you like to share a consumer tip for next week? If so, please send us an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment