Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Inspiring Christmas Home Ideas with Interior Designer, Renia Karakoulaki

 
NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE OR "GUEST BLOGGER" JUST BELOW HERE,TO VIEW THE ARTICLE 
FROM IT'S ORIGINAL LOCATION OR CLICK ON THIS MESSAGE .
THANK  YOU!
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 03:45 AM PST




 Guest Blogger #303, Entry #846, December 19, 2011
Every year on Stagetecture, I come across extraordinary people that inspire me, and never cease to surprise me about the power of social media and networking. This year I have met countless friends through, Facebook, Twitter and of course Stagetecture.
renia1 Renia’s Holiday Card from her home’s Christmas table
This year, I met a Greek Interior Designer, Renia Karakoulaki who, through Facebook, and her gorgeous interiors, ideas and passion for her family and work are inspiring to me everyday. Her company Let’s Decorate Online and design blog, helps homeowners seek design advice and home decor services online.
I asked Renia if she would share some of her favorite Christmas decor ideas with you, my readers. Renia gathered these ideas that she loves, and hopes will inspire you for your holiday home, enjoy!
renia2 A beautiful welcome to a holiday home!
Image via
I always enjoy personalizing decor in a holiday home. This cranberry encrusted “D” is gorgeous tied with burlap ribbon. The colors are inviting and are a beautiful take on the typical holiday wreath that adorns the front door. I think it would put a smile on guest’s face, even before they enter the home!
Renia3 A vintage Christmas…
I like this beautiful decoration for Christmas dining room chairs and the fireplace decor that reminds me of French aristocracy style. Heirloom and vintage Christmas decorations have a gorgeous history and nostalgia to them. It’s almost as if they tell a story, and I absolutely love that.
renia4 Christmas touches – 'reinvented'
Image via
The wonderful part about Christmas decor is how each year it is ‘reinvented’. Whether it is new decorative colors and materials, or it’s unique touches, there is nothing better than traditional-meets-modern holiday decor. I like this stocking. It is a very chic Christmas dinner table decoration. I love the material used for the boot, the silverware and the ribbon with the silver letters. The matching colors of the stitching on the table linen, which matches the stocking, would make every guest feel special.
I also adore this wreath with its strong color difference and luxury ribbon! The combination of the plant used for the wreath along with the different textures, look so nice and luxurious together.
Renia5 A calming Christmas color palette
Image via
While Christmas is known for its bursts of bold red and greens, I love seeing holiday colors in more subdued color hues too. When you bring in festive touches that enhance the color palette in your interiors, it makes your interiors feel warm and inviting. I love how the gift wrapping and table vignette are not bright I think they are very elegant and calming.
renia6 A romantic Christmas
 Image via
I find this photo very elegant and romantic. It reminds me of a hotel balcony in Paris, France with Christmas dinner set for two. Christmas is a magical time of year, and the sparkling crystal trees, playful votive candles, and sparkling champagne looks like a gorgeous evening awaits the couple!
I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas decor finds for your home’s interiors. This season is filled with so many images, memories, and traditions to carry on – or to make new ones. Enjoy your holiday this season, and bring festive touches of Christmas into every part!
Thank you Ronique for letting me join you and the Stagetecture readers to share in this wonderful Christmas season.
KARAKOULAKI _smaller Renia Karakoulaki
Renia Karakoulaki has been designing residential and commercial interiors for almost 2 decades. She believes, “ I am lucky to have my passion become my profession”.
Her portfolio ranges from projects of new constructions to renovations of commercial and residential spaces of variable sizes. Her vision is to best understand her client’s desires and needs and translate them into design that is unique to their taste and lifestyle.
Capitalizing on the benefits of online services, I opt to deliver a professional interior design, regardless of budget. As I believe: “ A good design, should be accessible to all”. Visit Renia at Let’s Decorate Online for all of your interiors needs.
For more holiday ideas on Stagetecture, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive