Monday, December 12, 2011

My Picks: Lumens – Bloggers’ Top Picks for the Holidays

 
NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE OR "GUEST BLOGGER" JUST BELOW HERE,TO VIEW THE ARTICLE 
FROM IT'S ORIGINAL LOCATION OR CLICK ON THIS MESSAGE .
THANK  YOU!
Posted: 12 Dec 2011 02:47 AM PST




Entry #830, December 12, 2011
I was excited to be chosen by Lumens – who specialize in contemporary lighting and modern home accessories, to curate my most wanted modern gifts this holiday season.  I represented Freshome, and was asked to pick my top holiday picks that I would love to own. Lumens has an excellent selection of gorgeous lamps, housewares and creative goodies for your home.
The other blogs that were chosen: Remodelista, Design Milk, Desire to Inspire, and Contemporist. It was great honor, and I appreciate Lumens asking me to participate.
Check out all of my picks at Lumens
lumens bloggers picks
It was hard to narrow down my top picks from all the great choices on the Lumens site. I loved these salt and pepper tumblers:
Salt and Pepper Tumblers Salt & Pepper Tumblers by Menu

The Menu Salt and Pepper Tumblers are a beautiful and hygienic alternative to open salt and pepper pots. Thanks to the extra ballast in the bottom, the salt and pepper tumblers cannot tip over; instead, they rock cheerfully back and forth. The Salt and Pepper Tumblers are made from mirror polished stainless steel with a black rubber bottom.

lumens bloggers picks2
Thanks Lumens, and check out the rest of my picks and the other Bloggers’ holiday picks too!
For more holiday ideas on Stagetecture, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive